Saturday, December 24, 2011

Guided by the candlelight in the eve.

Today was pretty spectacular! I FINALLY got caught up on my old blog posts – though I did not bother posting some of the ones that were supposed to be posted about a week ago – but, I got the previous three done anyway :)
My grandma, mom, and I went out to do some last minute Christmas grocery shopping… there isn’t anywhere to shop up here nearby.
So we headed up to the local IGA. There, I got my first taste of some local milk! Anyone who really knows me knows how much I LOVE chocolate milk! I really love it! That and chocolate covered strawberries. My heart melts.

Check them out! Delish, as RR would say!
After that we made sandwiches and I snagged some homemade pickles.


Then, we got ready for Christmas Eve Service at Helen First Baptist Church in Helen, GA.
I love going to church! And I really like Rev. Jim Holmes. Fav quote of the night: “We marvel at the manger, but at the cross we are convicted.” How true! God touched my heart tonight and I feel ready to celebrate tomorrow.
After the service we piled into my grandparents truck and we looked at the Christmas lights in Helen!

Merry Christmas, y'all!!!
Here’s what I wore to the church service:
Green pendant necklace and cotton blossom dress from shopruche.com, tights from Hue, Lauren by Ralph Lauren sweater, Skechers heeled booties, and one ridiculous attitude ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment