Monday, December 12, 2011

Doing exactly what got me into this pinch...

That's right. I've gotten sick TWICE over an exam! I am so thouroughly freaked out that I have been making intimate with the porcelin thrown - face first.

I have never experienced anything like this before. And honestly, I can't believe it... I am so freaked out about my German 3 final that I am literally SICK over it!
Shouldn't there be rules against this kind of stuff?

Sure: but according to FSU's policies only if I have FOUR exams within a 24-hour period. Not if I have three exams back-to-back. Nope, that's completely tolerable!
FAIL!

So, for the past two days I have been writing essays - which are part of my exams - and I am NOT complaining that my super awesome History department professors are so chill for giving us these take-home essays, but seriously!

THE ENTIREITY OF MY FUTURE ACADEMIC CAREER HANGS IN THE BALANCE OF PASSING MY DREADED GERMAN 3 FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I am getting sick! So, I have a new game plan: Write for 40mins. Study German for 15-20min. Repeat.

But the reason that I'm in this mess is that I have been taking my time with the essays, thinking all the while, "Essays never take me more than a few hours... a day and a half at most to get all three done." NICHT!

I need my vacay with my daddy and my vacay with my mommy and a run and a good night's sleep. Bitte schoen!

Just remember - unlike I fail to do - that you are not measured by how well you can speak German. Your worth lies in the eyes of God and in how much you are loved by those around you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment