Saturday, December 24, 2011

We humble travellers of yore...

My mom and I are just arrived in White County, GA today! My favorite places to visit are in the Appalachian and Smokey Mountains!
 Crazy to head up anywhere in this three day block, but it’s what you do.
We stopped for Dunkin’ Donuts before hitting the interstate, as usual.
And this is what I wore:
White American Eagle sweater, Lolita T from Out of Print tees, skinny jeans, and black flats.
8 hours of fashionable, baby! Sort of…
I guess that I should have stopped at some point to take pictures, lol. I haven’t been very good about all of that.
Anyway, we get here and my grandparent’s dogs go bananas! They just get so excited about everything! Pics to come soon of my two girls!
My grandma Cook made us homemade Brunswick stew with her home grown carrots and potatoes! MMMMMMM!!!!
And this is what I see:

Mt Yonah :)
And this was my in-flight entertainment:

No comments:

Post a Comment