Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is it possible to die from finals?

Seriously? I think that I might... from actual exhaustion...
you know? the kind that you read about in old westerns and tragic stories of the like?
That kind. Not so much the kind where you give up, but the kind where people look over you and shake their heads - or look at you like their hair is too heavy on one side of their heads - and say with regret, "Poor thing worked herself plum to death..."
That kind of thing.
I'm probably being tragically poetic or overly dramatic, but that plaguing combo of feeling sick, pulling all-nighters, and feeling more than beyond ready to be done gets to a student after a while.
Enough of all that:
Here are some new blogs that I have discovered with the help of other blogs
Kendi Everyday
It's adorable!
Girl With Curves
She posseses amazing fashion.

Check them out as I try and keep it together and pass German 3... God help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment