Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New You

Happy New Year, y’all!!!
In the spirit of clichés, - and as much as I don’t see the point in them - here are my New Year’s Resolutions in a list of lucky 7’s:
1: Read more poetry; the good stuff.
2: Be more organized
3: Listen to the wind
4: Sit outside in the grass more often
5: Have closer connections to my friends that I miss.
6: Workout (cliché and obvious...)
7: Take on a Bible reading plan/ study (It’s something that I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do, but never took the time to do)
I feel as though these “resolutions” are very decent ones and are quite obtainable. They will of course take some work, but since when has finding new inspiration ever been easy? I hope that you all find new inspiration in the new year : )
Here's a list of inspiring books:

The Help by Katherine Stockett

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

She Walks in Beauty by Caroline Kennedy

Treasue Island!!! by Sara Levine

P.S. I have some new posts coming up about my family's trip to the Appalachian Mountains. Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment