Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In love with color and pattern play!!!

I am hoping that everyone has been noticing the recent surge in pastel and neon colors along with the clashing of patterns and print!
I. Am. In. Love!!!
This photo from Madwell sums it up!

Polka dot sweater over plaid shirt, neon blue skinny belt with mint skinnies, and red heels.
What's not to love?!?!?!?! This was found on this blog My fashion picture file is blowing up with nright pops of color and pattern play...
only, I don't really have any patterns in my closet. I'm sort of plain jane.

Granted, I live in what is probably the least fashion friendly state in the US... Florida. Right now it's pretty nice out: 60F
But the highs for January have been in the upper 70's and close to 80, and humid... not conducive to winter fashion. I've been breaking out Spring fashions. All in all, it just feels miserable. Too hot to wear anything cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment