Saturday, November 19, 2011

Well laid plans.

I sometimes scare myself with how excited I get over travelling... I mean look at this:
This is what I did during my distracted time... I planned out outfits for my Winter vacay.
I'm so excited to get started on packing to go have mini adventures... sort of adventures.
My dad and I are going to Atlanta and my mom and I are going to Cleveland/ Dahlonega, GA to visit my grandparents. I'm just so excited to be chilled to the bone everyday and have my mits - literally - around a hot cup of chai tea :)

I've been sheepishly buying up new basics left and right, icluding a new pair of cognac boots that should fit my wider calfed leg :) Plus, I got 20% off.

The list of basics that I purchased for the new season are:
a chambray shirt - finally - from ON.com
a Grey Pointellete pull-over sweater from GAP.com
a few shirts from both stores

My next move is to purchase a few pairs of tights and to make this adorable faux fur sweater vest from this tutorial:
http://www.adventuresindressmaking.com/search/label/tutorial

P.S. her site is full of awesome

I also have an oder coming in from Ruche (shopruche.com) that includes a few pieces of jewellery and an adorable ruffle infinity scarf in green as seen here from their new lookbook.

Now that I feel all updated and stylish, I have no need to fret the cold of my judgement.

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST figured out how to comment back to you!
    I am so sorry that it has taken this long, but I severely neglect my blog all of the time... especially during the end of a semester.
    I so appreciate your very lovely comment and I hope that this reply finds you well. I look forward to following your blog and keeping in touch on all of your exciting new adventures in fashion.
    Again, thank you and I have new posts coming soon :)
    -Bandit.

    ReplyDelete