Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's hard to be on the outside looking in; especially when it's your dream.

That is how I have found myself feeling. Irrational, I know, but there my mind stays. I look at people laughing and having fun and doing things that I want to do while I am at the library or at home studying my life away... and I find myself thinking, "this most definitely is not the way that I planned for this to be going." Alas, there it is. And here I am living it... will fun ever find its way into my everyday routine or will I remain as I always have been? a lone girl with her books to keep her company when she begins to feel lonely.
I remember when I moved here, I fantasized about about all of the great people that I would meet and all of the fun that I would have and those fantasies are in stark contrast to the reality that I am now faced with living.
But here is to being positive. Here is to being patient that God will help me work it out. Here is to figuring it out before it is all over...

No comments:

Post a Comment